Thursday, April 17, 2014

What is all this "Because of Him"?

If you've been on facebook at all this week, or any other type of social media, you may have noticed a new trend happening.
What is all of this #becauseofhim anyways??
Well this is a special week for millions and millions of people around the world.  This is the week set apart to celebrate the life and sacrifice of our Savior, Jesus Christ.  The 'because of Him' inititives purpose is to share the wonderful, glorious, and miraculous message that changed the world, and personally, changed my life. 
Because of Him, I don't have to be afraid. 
Because of Him, I have hope.  Because of Him, there is purpose in my life. 
Because of Him, there is a life for me after this one.  Because of Him, I always have a friend.  Because of Him, there is One who understands what I'm going through. 
Because of Him, I am not alone. 
Because of Him, I know who I am.  Because of Him, I can be clean.  Because of Him, I am free. 
Because of Him, I HAVE JOY!


What do you have/know/feel because of Him?
or even...
Do you want to know what you have, can have, or will have because of Him?

No comments:

Post a Comment